Ideas for submissions:
- Jokes/Limericks (try to keep it clean);
- Short stories;
- Actual, though fictitious, work material.
A few notes on submissions:
- Please send a high-resolution scan of your submission;
- Please use unlined paper; consider putting a piece of lined paper under a clean piece of computer paper so that you can see the lined through;
- Be sure to indicate what system you use as I’m not experience enough to tell myself;
- Consider all of the above to be polite requests to make my life easier I’d rather get a submisson on coloured lined paper than none at all;
- Please do not submit copyrighted materials to which you do not own the licence for; e.g. a passage from a Stephen King novel writen in gregg.
Please send submissons to:
davidson( d0_t) richard (a_t)rogers (d_0t) com
Omit brackets and interpret words.
(by bytowneboy for everyone)