What about “agrees”?

What are the forms for: “agrees” and “yesses”? Is it the same for agree & yes?

(by new7worm for everyone)

7 comments Add yours
  1. Agree is a large oval written above the line.  Yes is a slimmer oval written on the line.  Agree is the agr- word beginning so it's written over the line.  Granted there's not supposed to be position writing in Gregg, but it does happen, and it is sometimes useful.  Agrees would be written with a "s" coming off the closing of the circle.  Yes is just the slim oval on the line. 

Leave a Reply