I hate change!

Carlos, how do I get my posts to come out under ShorthandMarc? 

One comment Add yours
  1. You need to change your Blogger ID so that new posts will read ShorthandMarc. Go to http://www.blogger.com. You will see your name on top of the page. Click on the little down arrow next to your name and choose "Blogger profile." Your profile will come up. Click on "Edit Profile" on the right, and you should be able to edit your Blogger ID in the space next to "Display Name."

    Old posts come under my name because I imported the blog, but I edited all posts reflecting who wrote them in the first place, so you can find your old posts by doing a search under "shorthandmarc."

    Replies to old posts cannot be edited, nor the name can be changed. You can add to old comments reflecting a change.

Leave a Reply